Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called F35B. Built with 119 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.7.3.
Because the control is complicated, please read the flight manual carefully.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 119
- Pure Stock
1. Brake and SAS on
2. Throttle zero
3. Start the engine
4. Double-click the number key 1
5. Full throttle
6. Wait for three seconds and proceed to the next step
7. Release the brakes
8. Wait for a rise of ten meters and proceed to the next step.
9. Click on the keyboard N to let the plane fly forward
10. Brake and click the number key 1
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote