Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 43
- Mods: 5
- Adjustable Landing Gear
- Infernal Robotics Model Rework - Core Pack
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
IT’S A VTOL! A small jet made for collecting science where rovers and normal planes can’t go, because it’s a freaking VTOL!
- Max altitude: Not tested, but I wouldn’t go higher than 8000m with those J-33 engines. But who cares! It’s a VTOL!
- Max speed: Not tested. But possibly it is Ma. 1 able.
- Cruise altitude: Not tested, but works fine around 6000m - 7000m.
- Cruise speed: Not tested. Darn.
- Did I mention that it’s a VTOL?force_new_line
Instructions for landing:
- Give yourself some heigh advantage. At least 500m - 1000m until you get used to how the plane behaves.
- Reduce horizontal speed to 50/ms or less before fully verticalizing the engines.
- It’s an easy to fly, hard to master, little bastard. You have been warned.force_new_line
Custom Action Groups:
- 1: toggle front engines
- 2: toggle back engines
- 9 and 0: move the engines rotatrons
DISCLAIMER: I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PILOTS DUE TO INEXPERIENCE WITH VTOL CRAFTS. USE THROTTLE CONTROLLED AVIONICS. - Seriously. You can fly without it, but go for it for the first flights.
- Also, KerbalX isn’t recognising the small jet engine from Dr. Jet’s Chop Shop mod not even after I uploaded my part map. Please excuse the inconvenience.
A mod aircraft called Moska Mk2. Built with 43 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.4.
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote