Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 55
- Mods: 8
- KSP: 1.11.1
- Airplane Plus
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- BDArmory for Runway Project
- Bluedog DB
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Ministry of Space Aeronautic Department
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.11.1.
The F-80 Demon, manufactured by Aventra Technologies, spawned from a need of a capable interceptor by the KAF following the Second Kerbin War to counter the rising threat of the Kerusian Empire.
Following the development of long range strategic Kerusian bombers that could deliver a highly damaging ordinance and wipe out KAF airbases, KAF needed an interceptor, fast, and the result was the first jet powered KAF aircraft.
- 2 x Browning .50cal, with 800 rounds
- 2 x Hydra 70 rocket pods for bomber interception
Atmospheric Autopilot is suggested, but not required as this aircraft is not dynamically unstable.
Aventra Aerospace Industries