AAI Station Escape Pod - 1 Kerbal
Paste a url where
can be downloaded
(link to Spacedock where possible)
Forgot your parachute? We can help!
1. Undock from vehicle
2. Fire Sepratrons to seperate
3. This is not a typo - point prograde and fire the Shrimp SRBs to deorbit.
4. Once you’re suborbital, decouple the Shrimps.
5. Point prograde through reentry.
6. After you’ve stopped burning due to heating, put your Kerbal on EVA
7. Land the Kerbal under their own parachute.
A stock rocket called AAI Station Escape Pod - 1 Kerbal. Built with 9 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.12.3.
- Type: VAB
- Class: lander
- Part Count: 9
- Pure Stock
- KSP: 1.12.3
This craft is guaranteed 100% untested! Risk of serious injury may or may not be associated with this craft!