Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 74
- Mods: 12
- Automated Aerial Refueling System
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Procedural Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- RetroFuture space-plane parts
- Squad (stock)
- Stock Extension
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
The KB-21D Raven is an old, but very capable tactical bomber which has been upgraded over the years to ensure its dominance over the battlefield. It is capable of very high speeds at high altitudes (Mach 2 . 5+) and new upgrades allow it to carry the latest in air-to-ground weaponry. A large internal weapons bay with a rotary launcher and external hard-points allow the Raven to carry a very sizable payload. New upgrades such as an in-flight refueling probe, data-link system and built in electro-optical targeting systems further enhance the Raven’s capabilities.
- AIM-9 Sidewinder
- AGM-65 Maverick / MBDA Brimstone
- Paveway (all variants) / JDAM (all variants) / SDB (all variants) / GBU-57 MOP
- CBU-87 / Mk. 20 Rockeye / Mk. 82/83/84 bombs / B61 Nuclear Bomb / B83 Nuclear Bomb
Standoff/ Anti-Radiation / Anti-Ship Weapons:
- AGM-84K SLARM-ER / AGM-154 JSOW / AGM-158 JASSM / AGM-86C ALCM / AGM-88 HARM / AGM-84F Harpoon / AM39 Exocet
- AN/ALQ-131 ECM Pod / AN/AWW-13 Data-link Pod / ADM-160 Decoy / AN/APX-95 TACTS Training Pod / External Fuel Tanks
You will need the following file to open this craft. It contains a list of custom mods (i.e dependencies) for all of KADEC’s aircraft including custom sounds. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqj81pf4mj6axho/KADEC%20Dependencies.zip?dl=0
It is also highly recommended that you use the following texture pack for Procedural Parts: https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/2x3aim/procedural_parts_ultimate_texture_compilation/
Built in KSP version 1.2.2.
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote