Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 98
- Mods: 11
- Airplane Plus
- Automated Aerial Refueling System
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Ministry of Space Aeronautic Department
- Procedural Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
The KF-9C Jaeger is an upgraded version of the older KF-9A/K Jaeger multirole fighter. New features include an in-flight refueling probe, a new, larger and more powerful engine, a new phased array radar, fixed canards to enhance maneuverability, a dorsal spine to house new avionics and electronic warfare systems, a data-link system, and the ability to carry a wider range of modern precision guided weapons.
- Internal 30mm Autocannon (180 rounds)
- AIM-9 Sidewinder / MBDA IRIS-T / AIM-120 AMRAAM
- Paveway (all variants) / JDAM (all variants) / SDB (all variants)
- CBU-87 / Mk. 20 Rockeye / Mk. 82/83/84 bombs / B61 Nuclear Bomb
Standoff Weapons / Anti-Radiation / Anti-Ship:
- AGM-84K SLARM-ER / AGM-154 JSOW / AGM-88 HARM / AGM-84F Harpoon
- LAU-61 Hydra 70 Rocket Pod (19 rockets)
- AN/ALQ-131 ECM Pod / AN/AAQ-28 LITENING Targeting Pod / AN/AWW-13 Data-link Pod / ADM-160 Decoy / AN/APX-95 TACTS Training Pod / External Fuel Tanks
This craft file comes with a pair of dual AIM-120 AMRAAM launchers/rails so you can add them to your sub-assemblies folder if you want. - Built in KSP version 1.2.2.
You will need the following file to open this craft. It contains a list of custom mods (i.e dependencies) for all of KADEC’s aircraft including custom sounds. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqj81pf4mj6axho/KADEC%20Dependencies.zip?dl=0
It is also highly recommended that you use the following texture pack for Procedural Parts: https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/2x3aim/procedural_parts_ultimate_texture_compilation/
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote