Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 62
- Mods: 11
- AoA Technologies - Aviation Parts
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Mk2 Stockalike Expansion
- Procedural Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- Squad (stock)
- Stock Extension
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
The KF-10 Kestrel Block 10 is a single engine 4th Generation Light Fighter. It is a combat capable version of the KT-10A Kestrel Advanced Lead-In Fighter Trainer. The KF-10A is designed to offer 4th generation fighter capability at a low acquisition and life-time operation cost. Its powerful engine and advanced fly-by-wire system give the Kestrel superb maneuverability, while its sensors and avionics allow it to carry a decent range of modern air-to-air and air-to-ground weapons. It is designed to compliment older KF-9 Jagers fighter jets. Armament carrier is:
- Internal 20mm Cannon (350 rounds)
- AIM-9 Sidewinder / AIM-120 AMRAAM
- AGM-65 Maverick
- Paveway (all variants) / JDAM (all variants)
- CBU-87 / Mk. 20 Rockeye / Mk. 82/83/84 bombs / B61 Nuclear Bomb
Standoff Weapons / Anti-Radiation:
- AGM-88 HARM
- LAU-61 Hydra 70 Rocket Pod (19 rockets)
- AN/ALQ-131 ECM Pod / AN/AAQ-28 LITENING Targeting Pod / AN/AWW-13 Data-link Pod / AN/APX-95 TACTS Training Pod / External Fuel Tanks
Built in KSP version 1.2.2.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote