Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 67
- Mods: 10
- Airplane Plus
- Automated Aerial Refueling System
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Procedural Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
The AJT-2 is the result of a joint venture between IAC and KADEC to develop an advanced lead-in fighter trainer. The AJT-2B is a combat capable aircraft designed for close-air-support and light ground attack. It is capable of carrying a wide range of modern air-to-ground weapons including precision guided bombs, laser guided missiles and standoff weapons. A refueling probe can be fitted (optional feature). - Built in KSP version 1.2.2.
- External 23mm Cannon Pod (270 rounds)
- AIM-9 Sidewinder / MBDA IRIS-T
- AGM-65 Maverick / MBDA Brimstone
- Paveway (all variants) / JDAM (all variants) / SDB (all variants)
- CBU-87 / Mk. 20 Rockeye / Mk. 82/83/84 bombs
- AGM-154 JSOW
- LAU-61 Hydra 70 Rocket Pod (19 rockets)
- AN/ALQ-131 ECM Pod / AN/AAQ-28 LITENING Targeting Pod / AN/AWW-13 Data-link Pod / AN/APX-95 TACTS Training Pod / External Fuel Tanks
You will need the following file to open this craft. It contains a list of custom mods (i.e dependencies) for all of KADEC’s aircraft including custom sounds. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqj81pf4mj6axho/KADEC%20Dependencies.zip?dl=0
It is also highly recommended that you use the following texture pack for Procedural Parts: https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/2x3aim/procedural_parts_ultimate_texture_compilation/
Note - Not all the parts of this craft were detected
But You can help
and help improve the knowledge base
together we will put an end to incomplete mod lists
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote