Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Features a CRG50 bay, loading ramp and lifting thrusters to aid horizontal landings offworld.
Action group 1 - toggle nukes
AG2 - switch mode on 2 engines
AG3 - switch mode on other 2 engines
RCS - toggles cargo bay open as well as activating verniers
Flight profile - the wings are angled to make lift on prograde, therefore it can be flown to orbit
- Press Space to start engines, activate prograde lock as soon as airspeed comes alive
- It will run off the end of the runway at 110 m/s and start to slowly climb, going supersonic at 7km or so.
- It will oscillate between a series of shallow climbs and dives. If it goes above 29km below 1300m/s just let it flame out and wait till she comes back down.
- Once above 1300, and climbing, press Space to start nukes.
- Above 25km press 2 to switch 2 engines closed cycle.
- Press 3 to switch the remaining engines once we pass flameout height.
- At 35km Navball auto switches to orbit mode, for best efficiency switch it back to Surface until above 70km.
- Save your last 300 units of oxidizer for landing, if you are planning to visit Duna or Minmus. Press 2 and 3 to shut off the RAPIERS
Note - I have not included a probe core, it was flown with a mk1 cockpit and one of our test pilots(not included) in the cargo bay.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 99
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote