Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 586
- Pure Stock
1- toggles forward ramp & ladders
2- toggles rear outboard ramps
3- toggles main ramp
4- toggles Kickback
5- drops Kickback
6- toggles bay door for mining excavator, deploys drill, toggles radiators
7- toggles Thumpers
8- drops Thumpers
RCS- toggles thrust reverse
9- deploys Relay Rocket to upright position with AIRBRAKE kraken tech.
0- engages trailer and rover stabilizer AIRBRAKES and brakes.
ABORT- Landing brakes engage, Toggles Thrust Reversers on Goliaths, Drag chute deployment
To extract Trailers from Bays:
1. open all doors with 1,2,3 keys.
2. lower landing gear and sit on ramps.
3. manually deploy forward hitch AIRBRAKE.
3. deploy Twin Bay Rover manual undock.
4. align hitch with trailer and full speed reverse up ramp to positively engage ball under hitch.
5. hold in reverse until ball hits back plate then engage brakes.
6. manually retract hitch AIRBRAKE and lock ball into place.
7. undock trailer from Bay, disable brakes.
8. pull trailer forward with Twin Bay Rover until successful extraction.
To deploy Relay Rocket to upright postion:
1.Tap 0 Key on both Rover and Trailer to engage stabilizer AIRBRAKES and brakes.
2. Tap 9 key to deploy Relay Rocket to upright position.
A stock aircraft called TwinBay Mk X Type 1.2.2. Built with 586 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3Cockpit.Shuttle.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote